The QSL manager for this operation is F5CWU. If needed, you can send him a mail using the form at the bottom of this page.
OQRS – Club Log
We recommend this method to request your QSL confirmation. After the end of the operation, you can order either a Bureau or Direct QSL Card using the OQRS provided by ClubLog. This method is by far the most simple way to proceed without having to send your own paper QSL !
The following link is used to search the log for your contacts:
OQRS is open from 23 April 2018.
You can send your QSL card directly to the QSL manager at the following address:
26 rue fleurie
- Add an envelope with your adress (SAE),
- Foreigns stamps or SAE with foreigns stamps are not accepted,
- We accept IRC (CN01 with expiration date 31.12.2021),
- $2 USD minimum for DX stations is preferred to cover postage fees,
- A donation with your QSL is always welcome and appreciated.
- Direct QSL requests received without a sufficient return postage will be answered via the Bureau. Please consider that a single envellope can cary 2 QSL only !
- If you place a request for several callsigns in the same envellope, you may have to adjust the return postage.
Buro (regular or OQRS bureau request)
We recommend to use the OQRS Club Log system to request your bureau cards. This kind of request is free of charge. If you prefer to send you card via bureau, it works also but can take more time for a roundtrip.
PLEASE ONLY USE ONE METHOD to avoid double requests.
LoTW – (ARRL Logbook of The World)
Logs will be posted about 6 months after the end of the expedition. Anyone requesting a direct QSL (OQRS/Direct) and donors eligible to the Free QSL service will have their QSOs uploaded to LoTW in the month following the DXpedition.